Thursday, September 16, 2010

For the Guys

Happy Thursday world! When I decided to start this blog it was in an effort to offer beauty tips that I believe it and have personally benefited from. My intentions are for this blog to be for men and women. So the info I offer on the male portion comes from first hand experience and knowledge I have gained through research. I want to captivate the men just as much as I do the women when it comes to the world of beauty. I want to make sure all the guys out there don't feel less important when it comes to pampering yourself. Believe it or not fellas...being pampered does not lessen your masculinity. You should come away feeling relaxed and more empowered :-) Not to mention, the fact that you can and will pamper yourselves makes your more attractive to the ladies!! I'm just sayin'. LOL!!
Yesterday I talked about skin hydration for the ladies. But, it is vital that the men also take steps to keep their skin hydrated as well. As we all know men have the daunting task of shaving their facial hair on a daily basis (unless you are sporting a Karl Marx trademark beard). Shaving is an especially important reason that the guys need to keep their skin hydrated. Men experience skin inflammation more commonly than the female population. With this being said, guys should give their skin the VIP treatment on a regular basis. Be sure to look for products that contain witch hazel, vitamin B5 & capuacu butter. These are key ingredients that help prevent infection and inflammation within male skin cells. For the gentlemen who choose to shave at night, be sure to choose a product that contains Shea butter and/or avocado oil. You want to avoid fragrances, minerals, and alcohols in the cream.
I will be happy to help you start your skin care regimen or add to one you may already have in progress. You can contact me directly or visit my website at:
 www. marykay.com/ur4beauty. First time buyers receive 20% off of their initial order. Also, note that I can ship anywhere:-)
Have a great day!!
RobinLee

2 comments:

  1. okay...the more i read, the more inquisitive i get....i'm gonna explore your website and gather information.....so, stand-by for a round a 20 questions soon.....LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds as if you have really done your homework. I am very much intrigued.

    ReplyDelete